I have thought all along that he didn't do it,,, the man needs attention evidently....
Karr not to be charged in JonBenet case cause DNA does not match the DNA found in JonBenet's underwear.
Well is this man a quack or what? Admitting to a murder that no evidence proves he is guilty. It doesn't take a genious to see this man has some problems, but why admit to this high profile murder charge when you are innocent? Attention or whatever he has to be somewhat crazy.
I have thought all along that he didn't do it,,, the man needs attention evidently....
Well even though he is not going to be charged with the murder of JonBenet, he has charges of child pornography pending against him. He is a sick man who really needs some help.
He needs to be put in a guillotine and lose his head and private parts at the same time...ha
I read on yahoo news where Mr.Karr said he understood how Michael Jackson felt about kids. I am glad he understands him cause I don't understand nothing about the minds of men who has fantasies about being with children. It is so unnatural and until they have a changed heart and admit they are sick and need help, God only knows what these men will do until they are caught.
You can't stop them until you do what I said in the previous post...
Gah*I think this is a true meaning of crazy.This man is sick.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Anybody think that he admitted to the murder to get extradited out of Thailand. Something tells me he may have been in some serious [censored] there and used that as a way out.
The one that I find myself wondering...he knew details that hadn't been released
He said her death was an accident...
Maybe he didn't kill her directly but was involved in it in some form, way or manner or has contact/contacted who was.
Something still doesn't smell right about the guy
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I just can't see why in this world that anyone would say that they did something like that if they didn't.I'm with you rock.I think there is more to come of that sick man...I was thinking he might have known they had nothing on him.Maybe he took the real evidents with him.If someone is goin to do something like that to a little girl*Who knows what else he might have done before he left the crime scene.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Bookmarks